Here at Recycled Roses: A Guide to Living Luxuriously for Less, all comments are welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to leave us a comment, please read our comment policy:
- Comments are not censored or deleted unless they contain any of the following: off-topic statements and links, personal attacks, abusive content, vulgarity, and spam. Violation of this policy will result in comment removal and user blockage.
- Please DO NOT leave a comment with a link to your blog in it.
- If you have a link to someone else’s blog that you think I would enjoy, please add a “no follow tag” to it so that search engines do not spam this blog.
Please follow the comment policy rules and help us to keep this blog a safe and constructive place for discussion. The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This commenting policy is subject to change.
GUEST POSTING POLICY AND GUIDELINES
The majority of the content on Recycled Roses: A Guide to Living Luxuriously for Less, including pictures and posts, is created by me, Bianca Ida. However, guest posts will occasionally appear on my site and will be indicated on the post itself. If you would like to be a guest poster, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow my guest posting guidelines:
- MUST be a well-written, high-quality original article
- Article MUST reflect the writing style and tone of Recycled Roses: A Guide to Living Luxuriously for Less
- No length requirements; MUST be high-quality and comprehensive
- Post MUST be submitted to a Microsoft Word document with any images attached separately (.jpeg)
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article
- MUST include a short author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to author’s website
- NO self-promotion in the context of the article; Author MUST build and support the community
This policy is valid from 1/1/2016. Recycled Roses: A Guide to Living Luxuriously for Less is a personal blog written and edited by Bianca Ida. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, paid insertions and other forms of compensation as long as they agree with the blog’s mission and my personal values. Content, topics, and/or posts remain my own and will never be influenced by compensation. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, please go to disclosurepolicy.org.
My site is protected by a (Creative Commons) license. I own everything on this site unless otherwise specified. If you enjoy my content and would like to share, please follow my requirements:
If posting on another blog or website:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask permission to share my content
- You may only share 1 photo unless permitted otherwise
- You MUST link back to the original post (not the main post)
- Credit must be clear and easy to see
If sharing my content on social media (Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook):
- You may share as many photos as you would like
- You MUST link back to the original post