So as you can see above, I’ve been a busy little shopper. Every week, you will find me at a thrift store at least 2 to 3 times throughout the week. Additionally, I visit nearby cities probably 1 to 2 times per month to broaden my inventory supply. This past weekend, I took a trip to Syracuse to shop at their Thrifty Shopper stores. I love going to the Thrifty Shopper stores because their prices are reasonable and they have many stores throughout the Syracuse area. Today, I wanted to share with you my October thrift finds from Thrifty Shopper.
Okay so first, let me list out my thrift finds from Thrifty Shopper (from bottom to top):
1. Kensie Black and White Party Dress- Size 10
2. Black Brooks Brothers Boatneck Cotton Dress- Size 8
3. Lululemon Lace Trim Long Sleeve Shirt- Size Small
4. Prana Open Front Printed Cardigan- Size Large
5. Chaser Light as a Feather Long Sleeve Shirt- Size Medium
6. Ann Taylor Long Sleeve Work Shirt- Size Small
7. J Crew Blue Swiss Dot Long Sleeve Top- Size 0P
8. Banana Republic Yellow Blazer- Size 10
9. NWT Stitchfix Loveappella Stripe Dress- Size Large
10. Ann Taylor LOFT Floral Printed Top- Size MP
11. Vivienne Vivienne Tam Black Embellished Collar Dress- Size XS
12. Crown and Ivy Nautical Rope Shirt- Size Small
13. Coinonia White Shirt with Black Detailing- Size 42
14. Zara Black and White Printed Tee- Size Small
15. Armani Jeans Navy Slim Tee- Size XXL
16. Talbots Blush Pink Knit Blazer- Size 16
17. UGG Australia Nautical Flats
18. Madewell Suede Black Flats
19. White House Black Market Melon Wedges
20. J Crew Factory Black and White Tweed Slides
21. Lilly Pulitzer Elephant Scarf
22. B. Makowsky Black and White Purse
23. Boden Pink Floral Skirt
Total Cost= Approximately $130
That’s right! I bought 23 items for approximately $130 and I am really happy with what I found this weekend. Not all of my thrift trips are this successful but considering that I only went to 2 Thrifty Shopper stores, I am a happy camper. If you happen to live in or visit the Syracuse area, I would definitely recommend visiting a Thrifty Shopper store. All of the items that are pictured above were purchased at the Thrifty Shopper stores in East Syracuse and Westvale.
Now that I have purchased all of this inventory, I need to get it listed on Poshmark as soon as possible. I’m hoping to have it all up by the end of the day today. My Poshmark sales have been crazier than normal lately and I truly believe that the new features are the reason why. As a Poshmark Ambassador, there are definitely some perks. One update that has helped me significantly, is that they are rotating the Suggested User section more frequently. As a result, this is allowing for a more consistent increase in followers instead of a bunch of new followers at once. Honestly, I think that this feature has allowed more people to view my closet resulting in my large increase in sales. But with a larger volume of sales, I need to make sure that my inventory is constantly replenished to maintain my numbers.
If we are being honest here, I truly believe that there is a correlation between number of followers and number of sales. But I also believe that being a Poshmark Ambassador has a HUGE part in your sales as well. By being a Poshmark Ambassador, people are trusting that they will be receiving exceptional service and quality products. Customers trust that you will create the best customer experience for them and that you will be an honest and respectful seller. Building a good relationship with your customers is key as most of your customers will become repeat customers if you do it right. If you have any questions about the Poshmark Ambassador program, please feel free to reach out to me or visit the Poshmark site HERE.
Be Classy, Be Confident, Be Strong