Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a great weekend! For today’s post, I wanted to talk about my favorite place in the whole wide world, Italia. For those of you that don’t know, I have some deep roots in this gorgeous country. My family on both sides is from Italy and I identify very strongly with my Italian roots. So much so that I lived there for an entire summer and brushed up on my Italian language skills while I was there (I am bilingual). I try to incorporate my love of Italia into my blog. For example, if you look at the bottom of my blog posts, you will notice that I sign each post with “baci.” (For those of you that don’t know, baci means “kisses” in Italian.) Today, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite Italy inspired gifts under $100.
Italy Inspired Gifts Under $100 (From Top to Bottom by Row):
2. Sur La Table Italian Pizzeria Kitchen Towels– On Sale for $8.99
3. Kate Spade Ciao Bella Pillow– $50
4. Riffle Paper Co Bon Voyage Rome Art Print– $24-$50 Depending on the Size
5. Nutella World– $12.95
6. Nordstrom Travel Mini Ornament– On Sale for $17.40
7. Topshop Italia T-Shirt– $35
8. Bath and Body Works Limoncello Candle– On Sale for $12.95
9. Samsonite Italy Medium Luggage Cover– On Sale for $17.50
So I hope that you enjoyed my list of Italy Inspired Gifts under $100! I am really hoping that in 2018, I will be able to incorporate more of my love for Italy into the blog (maybe I’ll write some bilingual posts). We shall see what happens… Thanks so much for reading and I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday season!