Today, I wanted to talk about how I package my Poshmark sales before sending them off to the Post Office. People often overlook this topic so I thought that I would discuss it in further detail. On Poshmark, I realized how many people don’t spend enough time focusing on their packaging. You don’t know how many times that I received packages in the mail without any sort of protection on them. Lucky, I have never had any damaged packages but I’m sure there are many out there that have.
I cannot stress enough how putting a little extra effort in your packaging can go a long way with your customers. 9 times out of 10, these people leave you 5-star ratings and become repeat customers (which is an amazing thing). So with that, I want to give you 5 Poshmark packaging tips and share how I package my Poshmark sales with you.
5 Poshmark Packaging Tips:
1. Create a Unique Packaging Design that Represents Both You and Your Business
2. Order Your FREE Boxes from the Post Office (Order them HERE)
3. Make Sure that Your Items are Properly Protected (To Prevent Damage)
4. Invest in Scotch Packaging Tape (Not the Cheap Kind)
5. Buy in Bulk (It Will Save You Money in the Long Run)